It is an objective process at the heart of good scholarly publishing and is carried out on all reputable scientific journals. Our referees therefore play a vital role in maintaining the high standards of [Journal] and all manuscripts are peer reviewed following the procedure outlined below.
Initial manuscript evaluation
The Editor first evaluates all manuscripts. It is rare, but it is entirely feasible for an exceptional manuscript to be accepted at this stage. Those that meet the minimum criteria are passed on to at least 2 experts for review. Authors of manuscripts rejected at this stage will be informed.
Type of Peer Review
Journal employs single blind review, where the reviewer remains anonymous throughout the process/ double blind reviewing, where both the reviewer and author remain anonymous throughout the process / open reviewing were both the reviewer and author are known to one another.
How the reviewer is selected
Reviewers are matched to the paper according to their expertise. We welcome suggestions for reviewers from the author though these recommendations may or may not be used.
Reviewers are asked to evaluate whether the manuscript :
- Is original
- Is practically sound
- Follows appropriate ethical guidelines
- Has results which are clearly presented and support the conclusions
- Correctly references previous relevant work
Reviewers are not expected to correct or copyedit manuscripts. Language correction is not part of the peer review process.
A final decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author along with any recommendations made by the reviewers, and may include strict comments by the reviewers.
Editor’s Decision is final
Reviewers advise the editor, who is responsible for the final decision to accept or reject the article.
Publication Process of JMPR
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
- After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
- Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
- after submission of copyright and fee article will publish